Founded in 1963
It started off as a ministry to the Cantonese-speaking in the vicinity of Kim Tian Road, in the aftermath of the huge fire at Bukit Ho Swee. It is now a multi-generational family church located at 811 Upper Serangoon Road near Kovan MRT.
Tenets of Faith
We believe in
• One true God, the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. He is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, all-loving and just God. (John 3:34-35)
• Jesus Christ, the Son of God; the Word of God. He is the eternal God, one with the Father, incarnate in the flesh, born of the virgin Mary, both God and man; crucified on the cross for the redemption of man, rose again from the dead on the third day. He ascended into heaven, and shall come again to judge the living and the dead.
• The Holy Spirit, who is one with the Father and the Son in authority and glory. He carries on the work of eternal God and the Son on earth, bringing conviction to sinners.
• The Bible (Old and New Testaments) as the inspired Word of God and the foundation for our beliefs and practices. (2 Tim 3:16-17)
• The depravity of man as a result of sin and his only hope of salvation is repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. He is to be born again through the Holy Spirit.
The Late Founding Pastor: Rev Lau To Chan
English Service: Rev Christian Cheong
Ps Joseph Hiow Nyit Long
Deacon Board 2023–2024
Chairman: Rev Christian Cheong
Secretary: Michael Lee
Treasurer: Melvin Cheong
Poh Choon Kwai
Lester Chua Asha Lee